Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Turtle Waxing Endorses RazorGator for Terps Tickets

With Maryland football and basketball starting soon along with the NFL season kickoff and the baseball pennant races taking shape now is the time of year to plan to see an event in person. If you are in the market to buy or sell sports tickets I recommend RazorGator as your first stop for a broker who has a great selection and competitive prices. I know because I've used them myself and have always been satisfied with the ease of purchasing and the quality seat locations, including Maryland Terrapin games. Not only do they take care of their customers they are also good citizens with programs that give free NFL tickets to local Boys and Girls clubs.

I am pleased to have RazorGator as a partner of Turtle Waxing.

No comments: