Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays

I was either out of town for the weekend or on a drug and alcohol infused bender after the Maryland loss to American. I thought I was possibly dead but then I realized I was just in North Carolina. What a crummy Christmas present, huh? I can't even bring myself to talk much about the game. I prefer to just pretend it never happened. Maybe Gary can claim amnesia and get the ACC to credit the loss to James Gist.

I guess I'll just sum up by saying that was the worst performance I have seen since the 1992-93 season. There were some awful teams the last few seasons so it wasn't like the bar was set too high. I suggest keeping the Advil and an adult drink at hand when watching Maryland games the rest of the season. There is more pain to come I'm afraid.

Thanks to all those who left kind comments. I'll be sure to write up the Delaware game and the bowl results for the football team (is 0.500 the new winning season for Maryland sports). Check back then.

No comments: