Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays

Thanks to all my loyal readers, all three of you. It's been a fun year and I feel like this blog has really started to grow in the last few months. It has been a real pleasure to share my passion for Maryland sports with all of you. I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday season and New Years.

It has been a crazy week at my paying job so I apologize for not posting much this week. I'll try to post more in the coming days, including a short analysis of QB Sam Hollenbach's season.


Motor Voter

I've been asked to be a member of the College Basketball Bloggers Association or the "CBBA" college basketball poll. Every Monday I'll have a top 25 poll for college basketball during the season. As a result I'll try to watch more college basketball games and maybe comment on a few here.

Shane Clark
According to CBSsportline's Gregg Doyel former Maryland recruit Shane Clark is eligible to play for Villanova this coming week in the annual Big Five game against Le Salle.

8 comments:

Paul said...

Keep it going. My source for Terps recruiting news.

Moe Greene said...

Have a wonderful holiday!

irwin robinson said...

Just in case you have not heard I'm informed that northern virginia power forward Kenny Belton,6'7",215 lbs,with interest from duke ,north carolina,wake,indiana,illinois,virginia and several others from the 07 class has commited to MARYLAND....AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours
win robinson

Esquire said...

I had not heard anything about Belton, though I know Virginia was very interested in him. He sounds like a prospect that could really climb the recruit rankings like Duke Crews did last season out of the Commonwealth. Thanks for the tip. Always appreciated!

irwin robinsoniii said...

Matt:My source for the info about Belton(now 6'8"-225 lbs) now says that Md. coaches were to get together with father and son,and that Belton is definitely ready to commit if given firm offer.(source is solid) JOY TO YOU
Win Robinson

Irwin Robinson said...

correction:my very dependable source now says that what he meant was that Belton intended to accept at a meeting with Md.coaches if they are ready to finalize offer.

bourgeois said...

Any more word on whether or not the Belton commit is real? Haven't seen any other reports out there like this. He definently fits the profile of someone who could climb up the recruiting ranking this year. Would be great to have another wide body out there. The post is interesting. Irwin Robinson, if you read this thread again, please post more about how solid this news is.

MDtoBU said...

Belton's commitment was published in the Roanoke Times (Va)12/28/05

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/highschool/wb/46112